Tuesday, May 5, 2009

today/my birthday!!

you guys rock.seriously.
u acctually made an effort.
im soo touched..*sob*
no.i dont need a tissue.im okay...*sob and wipes tears from eyes with end of shirt*
lols.came to school.then met esther.she said to eunice something bout pn. santhi's son.
then im like''she has a son!?''..man.it has GOT to be sad for that child.with a mom like that.

then went past the probates and met VIVEK!!!
and iain.they asked me to make a detuor to...the boys toilet??then brandon and kerwiin took me to canteen.lolx.knew something was up when vivek hold me hardly.haha.

then,went to the anjung.and there they were,all my awesome friends.singing happy birthday.xD.
and jian han .... nvm.haha.gab handed me a card.a BIG one.lols.

skip the long story.
i got a nike bottle from....loi,jia hwang,acker,michelle lum,cheryl,daniel...yeah
thanks guys.really.then

got sprayed with water..like mad.super wet.haha.
''dont spray me arh u guys.finish ur water'...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
u wont get it.xD.gabriel will.

thanks guys...and girls for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment