Thursday, May 7, 2009

freaking pathetic..

i saw.i did.i really did.i really seriously did see.not really the WHOLE thing.juz the highlights.but i did see.really.

u know the match?between chelsea and barca?the referee.as blind as a bat.didnt give....2 penalties and 2 freaking handballs.by the barca players.he is probaly the most hated person in the world right now.is he blind?i wonder how he got to be the referee of that match.I SAY THIS BECAUSE I CARE,U'RE PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

read.

Resolutions for Internet Junkies
I will try to figure out why I "rea
lly" need 12 e-mail addresses.

I will stop sending e-mail to my wife (husband). A phone call every now and then would be appreciated.


I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own.


I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.


I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.


I resolve to back up my 12GB hard drive daily...well, once a week...okay, monthly then...or maybe... at least once a year.


I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet - This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.


I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning... 4:30 is much more practical since my friends overseas already had time to answer me by then.

When I hear a funny joke, I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"
I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.
I will think of a password other than "password."

I resolve... I resolve to... I resolve to, uh... I resolve to, uh, get my, er... I resolve to, uh, get my, er, off-line work done, too!

hahahaha.

exams.now not gonna on9 so much.wont post much too.

ching cheng chong!

No comments:

Post a Comment