Friday, March 5, 2010

gosh. life's just awesome. -.-

i hate it when someone tries to act like
they care when they really dont.
i dont mind if you dont care.
just dont act like you DO care.

its the end of the week.
out of a scale of 1 - 10,
i rate...1
yeah. this week jst isnt so awesome.

today was..rather boring.
only a few parts.
something weird happened.
when i was walking back to school
with jh, i saw some forensics team
and a few cops.
lol. didnt know waht happened.
then got lots of onlookers and one of them said
"oi. you two come here"
then we both went.
he asked us whether we morning session anot.
and he asked me to tuck in my shirt.
then after that, he asked me whether i
learnt marching. i said yes.
then he ask me do dno what stuff-sedia, senang diri crap.
then we left.
weird.

..

you spoil my youth with your crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment