Wednesday, April 29, 2009

yesterday

im blogin bout yesterday instead of today....if u noticed.
coz today,theres nothin really much to say.

hmm...
yesterday...to make you understand the situation .. ill put it like this.

in the minds annoying dumb brainless probates-hmm...ugly sarawakian boy walkin up the path goin this way.hmm....the teacher said the prefects are runnin low on cash.muahaha.lets stop this dumb freak.just for the fun of it.and charge him 2 freaking bucks.

the mind of newton-oh mann...those probates never change.everyday.always stop me.haha lucky my socks are freakin high..my pants are high oso.so there should be no prob.

and guess what..

yes.they stopped me.liike normal.its like routine for them.they ask me to pull up.yes.yes,they oso asked to check my socks.they were like.....'oh excuse me,can i check ur socks?' and they were saying it in unison a.k.a. chorul speaking style.in that case,y say 'can 'I' check ur socks?' ?? y not 'can 'WE' check ur socks'?? and when u say 'escuse me'....y not excuse US??
and when u say that....can i say ' NO.and shut ur freakin mouth. '' ??
losers.lolz.

and u know bout pn santhi.but im soo lazy to type.and there is nothin to type bout her.coz she is not important enough to blog bout.and what does shine stand for?weird.she doesnt even shine.

haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment