Saturday, November 7, 2009

bad day.

the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.
thats what happened to me.
i was at football.
because peoples stuff always gets stolen,
i put my stuff where all the bags behind the goal post
behind the keeper but in front of the green fencing.
to make it more safe,
kai jinn, kerwiin and some other friends were sitting really close.
so its like really safe.
but we were playing with loi's second brothers team.
and the team got some friends.
they were watching. no suprise.
so we didnt suspect them.
played the whole time.
then after the match, i realized that my bag was missing.
''im dead. seriously''
so i went to ask the other team.
i said i lost it.
they ask who was near it. i gave a description that u dont need to know.
then they called the guy back.
and btw, they were all gangsters.
then we talked.
i dont know how,
but one of the other team members saw my bag.
in the drain. so they pick it up.
and as i presumed,
my phone was missing.
the ear phones pulled out.
house keys were still inside.
i tried to call my phone,
but it was already off.
haizzz..........
-.-
dont call me.
i had a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment