Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello,hi,yo,ello,wassup etc.

Hello evryone!

this is my first time bloggin.many of u think that bloggin is gay,but wtv.
but first i want to let u ALL know that i started to blog as something
to do when im bored.

well its my first post!

lets see,what do i blog bout?
ok!lets talk bout...MU!
the giant,terrifying,devouring,scary group of players
that scares the life out of any small team that is about to
play against them.

although i am a fan of chelsea,i respect MU.thats true.
seriously.but truthfully,for now,im not such a big fan of chelsea.

the thing is,i dont dispise MU fans.only those like mu who know
nothin much bout their team.

does it mean i dispise myself?does it maen like 'i hate myself'
well not really.although they are like me,the difference is,
i dont look down on other teams coz that would make me
a hypocrite(not sure of spelling)

i dont like those who dont know much bout thier team
but just happen to know a tonne of things about ohther teams!

well,this post sadly comes to an end.

bye!

1 comment:

  1. hello!
    Hahahahha...am i the first to read your blog?
    oooooooooooooh..
    I'm so glad to have the honours..xD

    Not too shabby for a starter. =)
    Well, keep it alive. Normally boys dont really do blogging. so they kinda die off after a few weeks..or days..xD

    ReplyDelete